Gone are the days of buying dozens of flimsy packing boxes that have to be broken down and stored — or given away — once your move is done. Ameritex saves you time and money by offering an environmentally friendly alternative, GoGoBoxes. Rent these durable, stackable plastic moving boxes for your move, then simply return them when done. Best of all, our innovative moving containers eliminate the need for purchasing other supplies such as box tape.
Advantages of GoGoBoxes
When you choose GoGoBoxes, you’ll receive benefits that you won’t find anywhere else. Here are just a few:
Our moving boxes are made from recycled trash that harms landfills. Furthermore, they can be used over and over, reducing waste. That’s efficient for you and easy on the environment.
They’ll Save You Money on Packing Supplies
GoGoBoxes have a unique design that allows you to efficiently store your belongings, often without wrapping them. This saves you not only money, but also time, since you no longer have to agonize over packing, stuffing, and taping.
They’re Easy to Stack
What could be easier than moving boxes that are made to fit conveniently on top of each other? GoGoBoxes save space on the moving truck, in a storage unit, and in your home.
They’re Perfect for Home or Office Use
Whether your move is residential or to an office, GoGoBoxes are the smart choice. We understand that our boxes will house some of your most precious memories and belongings. They’re ideal for fragile items, as well as everyday articles like toys and shoes. In addition, they’re perfect for holding office supplies and appliances.
Still not convinced that GoGoBoxes are the right choice for you? Read on for a few reasons why those cardboard moving boxes just don’t compete.
The Cons of Cardboard Packing Boxes
- Lining up an adequate number of packing boxes, and setting them up, breaking them down, and storing them can be the longest part of a move. When you’re talking about an entire house, that’s an extreme headache.
- One taped seam on the bottom of a box is the only thing protecting your belongings from spilling out everywhere.
- Stacking is limited, since cardboard boxes collapse easily. You can’t stack heavy items on top of each other. This slows down both you and your movers.
- Moving is expensive enough. You don’t need the added cost of tape, tape guns, markers, labels, and other packing materials. If you have to pay to have the boxes removed, that’s even worse.
- It takes an entire tree to make 100 cardboard moving boxes. Since you’ll probably only use them once or twice, it’s not the most eco-friendly packing option.
We’re confident that once you give GoGoBoxes a try, you’ll turn your nose up at traditional cardboard moving boxes. Call Ameritex Houston today to schedule your rental.