There’s a reason why folks from all over the world flock to Houston. As one of the largest cities in the United States, Houston is a hub for sports, education, and the arts. Throw in the booming economy and excellent job outlook, and you have a city that 2.3 million people are proud to call home.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about moving to Houston, and how Ameritex Houston Movers can help make that transition stress-free.
Houston Moving Services
If you’re planning a move to the Greater Houston Area, you won’t find a more dedicated and caring company than Ameritex Movers.
At Ameritex, we tailor your moving experience to your specific needs. Here is what you can expect with an Ameritex move:
- Residential moves for homes of all sizes, apartments, dorms, and more.
- Office moves for small companies, multi-level office buildings, home offices, and everything in between.
- Packing and unpacking with furniture setup.
- Simple loading and unloading for individuals with their own truck.
- Boxes and supplies of all shapes and sizes.
- Full-service moving packages
- Last-minute moves for those who need to move unexpectedly.
- Furniture assembly and setup — even the largest and bulkiest items.
- Home staging for when you need to sell your home.
- Senior moves for all stages of life.
We are a completely licensed and insured Houston moving company.
All About Houston, Texas
Houston is a diverse city with seemingly endless opportunities. The locals are helpful and welcoming. And the vibe is all about Texas-sized fun.
Houston At a Glance
- It’s more diverse than New York, L.A., or Chicago.
- Houstonians speak over 90 languages.
- It’s the second-fastest growing city in the U.S.
- It has a better economy than Sweden.
- The Texas Medical Center, located downtown, is the largest in the world.
- Two brothers founded the city in 1886 and named it after Sam Houston, the first president of Texas.
- It’s home to 26 Fortune 500 companies.
- At 8,778 square miles, it is bigger than the state of New Jersey.
Benefits of Houston Living
Simply put, there is something for everyone in Houston. No matter your lifestyle, nationality, or budget, you’re sure to find a nook of the city that feels like home. Houston is rich with local history, economic opportunities, and interesting pastimes. Top universities — including an Ivy League option — and excellent school districts are attractive for families. Religious folks will find a wide variety of places to worship. Finally, the city boasts a medical center that is second to none.
Things To Do In Houston
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but here are just a few things in Houston to fill your spare time:
- Watch a show downtown in the Theater District.
- Enjoy an afternoon outside at Discovery Green.
- Shop at the impressive Galleria Mall.
- Eat fine cuisine at one of the many world-class restaurants.
- Learn about art, history, health, and much more in the Museum District.
- Peruse art and antiques in Montrose, then stick around for the nightlife.
- Admire historic buildings in The Heights.
- See exotic animals from all over the world at the Houston Zoo.
- Stroll through the Downtown Aquarium — and enjoy a gourmet meal.
- Explore the universe at Space Center Houston.
How Our Houston Movers Can Help
Ameritex Movers offers something for everyone, no matter where you’ll be moving. Our Houston movers can remove the stress from all types of moves.
Houston Office Moves
Ameritex understands the sensitive nature of moving offices. Our professional crews carefully move your expensive technology and irreplaceable office equipment. We work quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime in your operations.
Why Hire Local Movers?
Sure, you could try to enlist friends or family to help you move. You could even go a step further and hire a national moving company. But you just won’t get the same level of personalized service, dependability, and unparalleled knowledge of the area.
For a completely stress-free moving day experience, choose Ameritex to be your Houston movers.
See the video below for more help with choosing the right Houston moving company.
What Our Customers Say
Ameritex is proud to maintain a 95% referral rate among our customers. We’re proud to have a 4.6 rating on Google Reviews. Read on to hear from some of our many satisfied customers.
“The move was easy and convenient. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Will definitely use Ameritex again. The guys who moved my belongings were thorough, quick and very professional.” Vanessa S.
“This was my second move with you, and it was a totally ‘No Stress’ move. The guys were great & I’ll definitely recommend you to my friends. Thank you!” Colin B.
“I have used Ameritex for my past 4 moves and they have been professional EVERY TIME!”
Ameritex Movers serves all of Houston and its surrounding areas. Whether you choose to move to the Inner Loop or Outer Loop, let our team serve you. We deliver stress-free moves to the following areas and more:
- The Woodlands
- Sugar Land
- Downtown Houston
- Greater Heights
- Plus everywhere in between!
9200 W Sam Houston Parkway S
Houston, TX 77099
Connect with us on social media!
Fresh on the Blog: Moving Hacks
Your apartment may be limited by space, but if you want to make it more homey, it is possible to garden without outdoor space.