Are you looking for a place to call home that’s safe, family-friendly, and full of fun activities for all interests? If that sounds up your alley, then you should consider a move to The Woodlands. The Woodlands is a beautiful and quaint community in Montgomery and part of Harris County. It has all you need to work, play, reside, and thrive. Check out the infographic below to find out more insights on moving to The Woodlands.
5 Reasons to Consider Moving to The Woodlands
1. The Great Outdoors. If you lead an active lifestyle and enjoy the outdoors, The Woodlands is a great match for you. The area has many acres of beautiful forest. On top of that, there are several hiking and biking trails, kayaking, and other opportunities for outdoor fun.
2. Fantastic Schools. Conroe ISD is the school district of The Woodlands, and it is one of the fastest-growing districts in the country.
3. Thoughtful Planning. The Woodlands was built in 1974, and it was created with an intelligent design in mind. George P. Mitchell imagined and made a beautiful place to live complete with office parks, schools, hotels, shops, golf courses, and more.
4. Golfer’s Paradise. The Woodlands has some fantastic golf courses and country clubs, including some that were actually designed by top professional golfers.
5. Work Opportunities. Major corporations are moving their campuses away from the crowded Downtown Houston and into The Woodlands. This means there are plenty of excellent work opportunities right within the community.
Choose Ameritex to Be Your Woodlands Movers
Ameritex Movers wants to be your Woodlands movers of choice. We have excellent customer reviews and are more than familiar with The Woodlands area. Find out about our comprehensive moving services and how we can make your move stress-free. Whether you need help transporting your belongings, unloading your rental truck, or want a full-service moving package, we’re here for you. Give us a call today to discuss your move. And, as always, you can fill out the form above for a no-strings-attached stress-free moving quote.